and airborne mold problems had been found to be one of the
leading factor in reducint
the useful service live of any building.
● Over time,
tightly insulated building with little ventilation will have
a build up on airborne mold
fungus due to long term minimal moisture exposure from human
and human activity (cook-
cleaning agents, chemical deodorizers, and perfumed scented
indoors contribute to poor
indoor air quality and may even be cancer causing.
frustrated building owners resort to tearing down the
commercial building or having to "gut"
the entire interior to the concrete which can cause millions